Friday, June 19, 2009

Week 17, Fix-It Friday



Thought I would take a stab at this one today. Each Friday at the I ♥ Faces site, they give people an opportunity to "fix" a photo. It gives followers an opportunity to play with digital manipulation and see what results they can come up with. So, below is my attempt at photo-fixin'!

Here is the original photo:


And, here is my stab at fixing the photo. I used Photoshop Elements, added a diffused glow, cropped to a square, then added a soft spot around the face. Hope you enjoy. If you get the chance to check out the other entries, you may learn some great techniques.



Thanks for checking out my submission.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. You sure got those blue eyes to pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very dreamy. Those are definitely
    blue eyes on that cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete